We are living in difficult times and there are many in our neighbourhood who are suffering. Many are homeless, cold, in need of clothing, hungry and without hope.
We have started a clothing bank for the poor and would be grateful for any donations. Clothing and shoes for men, women or children is welcome. We redistribute these to the needy. Any blankets would also be appreciated.
We also have a food bank of non-perishable foods to feed the many hungry on our streets. Toiletries and sanitary items are also a great need.
Please join us in helping those in need by donating clothing, shoes, non-perishable foods, toiletries, sanitary items and blankets. Your help will touch the lives of many and will be greatly appreciated.
(35) For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
(36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
(38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
(39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
(40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.